Saturday, August 23, 2014

When I woke up it was already late afternoon. I was in the room where I was before the festival was

Chris - Chapter 3 | SkalkSkryf
And now we are here at the funeral. I will attend as part of my research, basically the end of my work, but also to say goodbye. This was a sad day for me. Ideally may a researcher not emotionally involved with the people who the object of his or her research is not. Here, I have failed.
"Cheap junk," said Izak angrily, "shiny brushed varnish. orient watches As always, lies the beautiful exposed on the surface. Even the trim is plastic that looks like copper. To the death for her still just displayed. Ego maniac to the last. "
I put myself and marvel at the two old men. Even here in the church keep the infighting to continue. But it is consistent orient watches with all the other information I acquired the community. orient watches As usual in such a small town, there are passionate side. On the one hand, Izak his fans hated Peter, and the other was Peter with his fans who have no good word for Izak and his mob had. And yet the two brothers never hostile to each other. Peter, the man with the golden tongue in the mouth was born. A strong orient watches leadership figure, but an egoist and manipulator of men par excellence.
Izak, the quiet one. A man who feels himself to be exploited by all, especially by its strong brother. His interpersonal relationships are weak, he communicates more difficult and mix with strangers. Talk to a child he rarely, sometimes threatening to attack him to go, but does it ever. A marriage between him and his wife are long since gone there, there was never any question.
Last night's event went well. Sunset is a fire lit. Everyone in a circle around the fire sat. The Great Mother took the oath of the Order read, then everyone who would prefer a dose of mescaline or hallucinogenic mixture known as "moksha" received. After that, a holy silence of two hours maintained. When the two hours of silence passed, drums a slow rhythm starts playing. Under the watchful eye of the Great Mother on her throne, the spectacle store, all in time to the drums around the fire started dancing.
I, as a focus for the whole danced around the fire for hours. The closer it got to midnight, the faster the drummer and the wilder the beat us to the fire rush. Some dancers in a trance on the ground and fell convulsively lying, others ecstatic laughter or crying, still others with invisible entities discussions.
A half hour before midnight, three men were brought to the fire and forced to join the fire dance. Of young girls, in command of the Great Mother, dancing their clothes discarded and alluring to men danced. The men's clothing piece by piece torn from their bodies and they also drunk and naked lust of the fire dancing.
At precisely twelve o'clock midnight, the drums stop playing. The Focus, which was half in a trance, dancing is unclothed and laid on the altar to symbolically sacrificed so that the "Light" orient watches to the festival could draw.
When I woke up it was already late afternoon. I was in the room where I was before the festival was held in isolation. I can vaguely remember the dancing around the fire, the wild tromgeslaan, also the ecstasy of the first penetration, the thunderous lightning and howling orient watches wind, and the silence afterwards with emerged.
It is using the festival to discuss the time may be. It is for everyone to decide for themselves orient watches what happened to her, and whether the experience a positive contribution to her mental life made or not. To myself, there is no doubt that the "Light" in our midst was. It was indeed the most wonderful orient watches moment of my life, my greatest triumph. I was the Light. December 27
The ritual of healing this morning. Tomorrow I will by the ritual of cleansing sanctified, and the ritual of welcome, I will be allowed to my normal role in society to resume.
I heard that the three men to the feast anesthetized and everyone in another neighboring town in a backstreet downloaded. orient watches They will never know where they Oukersnag, and whether they can remember them actually happened. Because of their position in society, and which they participated, none of them ever matter to anyone else discuss.
"I orient watches see you are very surprised to see us Cousin," said PP to Chris, "you look pale beauty. Do not take it so he put it, we all need at some time getting used to it. "
Even the presence of his father and his uncle PP feel for him for some reason very inappropriate, disturbing. Something in their ongeërgdhei

No comments:

Post a Comment