Sunday, August 24, 2014

Just a few words, Trying my hand at poetry. Please feel free to comment, i would like to know what


Just a few words, Trying my hand at poetry. Please feel free to comment, i would like to know what the readers think .... Use Google Translate if you do not understand bridesmaids film Afrikaans, it gives us an useful Quite translation, although the poetry will then probably lose it's impact. If you use Google Chrome as a web browser, you have an automatic "translate" option. Then, say something! COMMENT! It annoniem and you know you want to!
My mymerings (48) Rhymes / near-poetry (38) thorns (27) Deeper bridesmaids film Rhymes (23) vomit a scab broke (14) Nature Poems (14) Thorns (12) English Poetry (11) Comments on comments (7) pretentious Rhymes bridesmaids film (7) Windmill rhymes (6) Riempies (3) Tanka (2) Nature photos as inspiration. (1)
Drugged up thinking it: Ask her for a dance, turn dronkomtalie her, pushed her against your firm. Vrypeperment, wedding gift, smooth bridesmaids film sweet playing instrument. Reality uncover much more: Chess Game of Life show which way of life being behind the seemingly harmless smile was. This ball mock-sweet entertainment, wrapped in innocent-lykend thinking act, turned out microscopically to consist of much more than what is available in white robes. Far from smooth as stone and sugared imperial display is fine when in fact designed keys genetics clone. All the runners in my heart, all the codes for my brain, custom keys that suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Of the flow between spaces hormones for my body! Knowing bridesmaids film that the keys used simultaneously's heart stiffened. bridesmaids film As viral RNA spray your being to my mind, you are an invited guest, you and your luggage: Pleased to meet you. But .. Deep inside the core of my soul, is my wish, my thoughts, my very self, my own I replaced. Everything in my DNS is: ontheliks, unravel, decipher .. and all that remains is: simple bousteensure to a once-complex framework depends. My essence is transformed into a clone of you, I get into my being converted to your code. Work the main agent programming: Executive and / or statements that automatically bridges burned, making sure that the new me is permanent. The more I expose to you, the less I fasineer bridesmaids film you, I caught in this web, could only helplessly struggling, how long will I have to keep torturing myself? Maybe I'm unnecessarily mock bewoeë: I'm willingly helplessly addicted to everything behind the mock sweet dryfsandoë.
I'll comment on my own "creation" .. If I put it on a few times to read, I might want to change the things "improve" bridesmaids film until no longer take power. Some things I read and hear pitch in my head. Other times there was a certain image in my mind, it remains stuck there and then dump the words slipped out. It tells of feeling, also from experience, perceptions of circumstances, events .. Afterwards I sometimes think it's too emotional, pretentious, disingenuous. But somewhere there is still a thread of honesty, though they may be abused by me (the emotion) to the creation / creative side in me to highlight. It's almost like meditation to people in a bit of a "zone" is .. I need to share my creative and connecting the rational, mathematical bridesmaids film / exact self off or rather slightly repressed. I sure would be dishonest if I said that I did not slightly attracted to the pepermentjie, but I suspect I miss use it myself in the "writing zone" to get. I hope I'm not really such an egoist as Narsisis, but are not we all a little like that? As long as we can manipulate anything good to highlight! Delete Reply
2013 (25) June (3) May (6) APR (7) March (2) February (5) January (2) 2012 (83) December bridesmaids film (2) October (6) September (7) Murder City. Cause and effect. Drops on the blade Murder of Buds, Trompsburg. 09/09/2012 A Few English poems: Good poetry is Timeless relief Sluggish / slow lighting. Lake of feeling Vrypipperment August (11) July (10) June (5) May (7) APR (13) March (8) February (7) January (7) 2011 (11) December (4) November (5) September (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment