Friday, August 15, 2014

That said, I choose otherwise, the Nike Mercurial Vapor, but now it was therefore Adizero. Firstly,


Finally ordered a new pair of football shoes for the season waiting florence and fred at home - a week and a half left! - And I am extremely pleased with the purchase. Was actually looking in Nice today and tracked down a dealer of the shoe to test out the best size, and I felt in the end that I did not need after all 42 for the variant florence and fred I eventually chose, but 1:41 third, and then went straight home to order the shoes with studs right from the web.
I usually run with the Nike Mercurial Vapor, but today, I ordered a pair of Adidas Adizero florence and fred F50 SG Leather! They are of the color black / electricity / warning, ie, black-orange-yellow and I really love the color:
So this is the most expensive of Adizero models, which are not as expensive as the most expensive Superfly-shoes that Nike puts out. They usually cost around 2000 SEK in Sweden, you know, among other things Intersport sells them for 2100 with miCoach, but only as FG, ie without the screw cleats. The link to the shoes: http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/V3_1/V3_1_Gallery.aspx?p=37631
That said, I choose otherwise, the Nike Mercurial Vapor, but now it was therefore Adizero. Firstly, I must admit that I completely fell for the color, which is just enough garish yet incredibly stylish with leather wrapped toe. Disliked former F50 models synthetic and plastiga feeling, but this is slightly thicker than the previous models and thus leather florence and fred elements, unlike the usual shoes.
TĂ„boxen and lace gown is entirely of leather, and what I know, even the sides of the shoe with a leather finish, then a hybrid model with both synthetic and natural materials. This saves you the tremendous feeling plastic that synthetic variant holds and that I am just so dislike. Vapor-plastic is not as bad, but the F50 is otherwise an incredibly flaccid plastic feeling that for me not play with without feeling like a robot. Also know that synthetic variant is extremely small in size - which I also got to experience here in town when I tested them - but that model leather will stretch florence and fred more. This fitted perfectly when prodirectsoccer, where I bought florence and fred the shoes, only 41 had third left, and not 42 (I have 42.5 on my previous Vapor, I imagine).
SG stands for then then "Soft Ground", that soft playing surface, and means in practice that the shoes will more screw studs and not plastic studs (although both Adizero as new Vapor VIII comes with both the SG models). I chose this because I have always had FG ("Firm florence and fred Ground") previously and that I want to try something new. Thought also dobbisÀttningen for this model was fairly plasticky (with studs that are molded florence and fred in skoplattan) and therefore seems SG provide more flexibility, even if it is iron studs. In Sweden I have also noticed that it was raining a bit ... So, SG custom shoes should give me an advantage in both soft ground when I get a better hold and the sprinter then I can push off harder without slipping away with the foot and lose important force and more or less important tenths of seconds.
Found a pang price! 89.99 GBP: 89.99! This is just over a thousand patches florence and fred in Swedish kronor, which is incredible! I think the price is so low (decreased florence and fred approximately SEK 700 from the original price) because it was only models in sizes up to 41 1/3 and then from size 47 1/2. They cost as said almost 2000 (without Micoach) in Sweden, and even if a hundred for shipping will be (and maybe, florence and fred just maybe if I have time to add a personalized florence and fred text "Drevin" for 19.99) for about 10, it becomes shoes noticeably cheaper worth.
I then ordered the shoe today, but have not received any e-mail that they were being sent today, and I actually emailed and asked if I could add a personalized text "Drevin" before sending it away. I do not think it will go, and I'll just blame myself for not having added the text at the payment, but it's certainly not something deterrent to get them without text, because then I save the two hundred pieces instead! Feels like it not matter so much, even if the text had been fierce!
Next post
Categories - what's your favorite subject? Today's word (4) International / Internationally (27) Personal / Personally (54) The Doctor mini (28) Global Health / Global florence and fred Health (25) University / Karolinska Institute (3) T1 Karolinska Institute (3) Favorites / Favourites (2) Guest Author / Guest Authors (1) Reading / Literature (42)
Follow me on Twitter! What Bill Gates Taught me about KI. A Disturbing Truth About CI and how we can fix it. thndr.it/SamXks 2 months ago I just supported Students at KI on @ ThunderclapIt // @ jingchengzhao florence and fred thndr.it/1khPajz 2 months florence and fred ago My account is sending out spam. Do not click !! Might have to remove the account = / 7 months ago RT @ Gervaisaholics: This survey is for the purpose or dispelling a commo

No comments:

Post a Comment