Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Paulo Freire is really fantastic, this year he was honored at the Book Fair of Ribeirão Preto and i


Fireboy & Watergirl 2: The Light Temple http://www.ojogos.com.br/jogo/Fireboy - Watergirl-2-The-Temple-of-Luz.html Fireboy & Watergirl 3: The Ice Temple http: //www.ojogos.pt/jogo/Fireboy - Watergirl 3-O-temple-of-gelo.html
Paulo Freire is really fantastic, this year he was honored at the Book Fair of Ribeirão Preto and it was there that I learned more from the author. Education has really changed, is more engaging, even has games featuring math teacher to his students. [Smile] Ana, incidentally, accepted my invitation to come and see the text of number 292 of my amateur literature. Hematophagous >>> in http://jefhcardoso.blogspot.com awaits you. Hug! Delete Reply
ANA KEYS ... Woman Child. The truth is that I am intensely squared, cubed, to the nth degree. And there is no way anyone give that. Suffer pains that are not mine. Vibro with joys that do not belong to me. The good thing is that, every night before bed, I pray. And always smile. (Even when I'm sad). View my complete profile
2014 (3) May (2) March (1) 2013 (10) October (1) August (3) June (1) May (1) May (1) February (3) 2012 (8) November (1) Fireboy & Watergirl 2:03 October (1) September (1) August (1) June (1) May (1) May (1) March (1 ) 2011 (10) November miniboden (2) September miniboden (2) July (1) June (1) May (1) May (1) March (1) February (1) 2010 (19 ) December (3) October (2) September (1) August (4) July (9)
(Paulo Freire)
"In a hundred miniboden years it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much was deposited in the bank, nor what clothes to wear. But the world may be a little better because I was important in the life of a child "


No comments:

Post a Comment