Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Just a few words, Trying matches fashion my hand at poetry. Please feel free to comment, i would li


Just a few words, Trying matches fashion my hand at poetry. Please feel free to comment, i would like to know what the readers think .... Use Google Translate matches fashion if you do not understand matches fashion Afrikaans, it gives us an useful Quite translation, although the poetry will then probably lose it's impact. If you use Google Chrome as a web browser, you have an automatic "translate" option. Then, say something! COMMENT! It annoniem and you know you want to!
My mymerings (48) Rhymes / near-poetry (38) thorns (27) Deeper Rhymes (23) vomit a scab broke (14) Nature Poems (14) Thorns (12) English Poetry (11) Comments on comments (7) pretentious Rhymes (7) Windmill rhymes (6) Riempies (3) Tanka (2) Nature photos as inspiration. (1)
I have a problem .... I have the ability to get people, especially women, great to antagonize. Why, I'm not quite sure, I have been heard from them is that I: 1) "Arrogant" is 2) "Too much of myself thinking" 3) "no respect for them." 4) "Boers" is. ???????????? This coming from several ladies who once upon a time very well for me on the way come! It took me a long time to think .... What is it about my personality that caused the reaction? I can not say that I have bad intentions towards any of them had. I have quite wayward and to some extent competitive, but I appreciate good qualities in women. Intelligence is probably one of the most important qualities that attracted me to feel a woman. Confidence is another. I'm matches fashion not exactly known for my tact not. I can sometimes matches fashion brutally honest and it is possible that the trouble started. It seems to me that certain people, especially women, as an insult if anyone has any criticism, no matter how constructive was intended, deliver on their doings, their appearance or their family's mode Oprandi. I sometimes say things on impulse, but it is usually not bad intentions. Sometimes I think that everything is going well, just the next moment I heard had some personality inexcusable error. However, I have a theory: Most of the women I find attractive, for their whole life and competed against men fight to assert themselves in their professional capacities as well as young people in the family, since they are not the "typical woman / lady / girl "was or was not. They are so used to it that there is always bias against their way of doing things and that men (especially other women) on their jealous and "conspiring matches fashion against them" so that they will be successful! The learned defense technique: Make sure you keep the first ingest, or "I know you think I'm stupid / wrong / cross / unfeminine 'cause matches fashion they in a certain manner that therefore any compromise impossible. For them, the recognition of an error or even a very slight omission impossible! They would rather kill or divorce than introspective to be admitting matches fashion that they are wrong could have been. They firmly believe in their own opinion and first (or subsequent) impressions. Nothing is for them a single incident or a performance by a specific cause or situation is not blown. No, everything is connected to everything and the wrong action of someone onvergeefbaar! If the man in their life or if anyone has the "arrogance" for not realizing that he / she is inferior and wrong, then it is an eternal struggle. The worst is when the person, matches fashion in case I manage to get through the pantserpak matches fashion penetrating insight into the problem. Then I was in utter darkness cast out before I might still have a weak spot in the armor gets! (Because it will now only to her detriment utilized her more emotional pain.) The biggest problem is when the woman realized that, despite all rational thinking and reasoning, she realized that she enjoyed my company! It may not! Because men can not just be friends .... and even worse, she discovers that she is a deeper level to my being attracted, despite the fact that she has long been recognized (and RESOLUTION) that I was not a good option. Much worse than she to me of the past, and I refuse to curse pronounced on me to assume. THIS is unforgivable! It is not respectful! Well, well, well ... "I think respect is overrated" There must of course be mutual respect in any healthy matches fashion relationship, both at work and in interpersonal relationships. The problem is that too much "respect" matches fashion will lead to indifference and and a lack of intiemiteit. People matches fashion will never really know it. They will not have the right "difficult" questions to ask, they will not hurt each other's opening up and ensure that the inflammation may be washed out so that healing can take place. Everything will remain formal and opppervlakkig. The lack of "respect" can of course be painful. This can cause certain things revealed that the person does not like u

No comments:

Post a Comment