Monday, August 18, 2014

I wonder if it also so that you are sure phases of your life clearly chronotech begins to hear the


I wonder if it also so that you are sure phases of your life clearly chronotech begins to hear the Holy Spirit with something in your life confront. Unfortunately we do not hear the voice of the Spirit in us for what "I" want is often in conflict with what the Spirit wants. On the other hand we are so busy and our lives with noise polluted that we can not hear.
I read that John Main OSB say that if you want to learn to meditate, to quiet time with God to bring, you must first learn to be humble. Main then ask the question what it means to be humble. She answered; We must understand that there is a reality outside of ourselves and that this reality greater than itself, the ego, and that reality that we included. Humility is your place within the larger reality understand.
The egoist does not understand chronotech his or her place. The egoist believes that he / she is the center of everything and sees everything only in relation to the self. In silence you will learn how to deal with your own reality part. You learn in silence who you are and who God meant you to be. You learn in silence to the larger reality you indeed have a place in reality given, but you only have meaning within the relationship with the larger r (R) ealiteit. Let us repeat again; the egoist see reality only in relation to him / herself.
In church, I would regard a single sample could call. I started a ministry and power to take down that ministry. Although I want my ministry to be supported, I share it with anyone really. However, when I release the ego, I give the ministry away to others who might be more apt to the ministry a success.
Meditation, silence is like a footpath through reality track. The more I walk path of silence, the more I understand my place and I see reality in a new light (Why can people check the reality of the chaotic South Africa in the eyes and still with joy and peace in life, while others reality or to deny or respond with anger?)
The value of meditation, however, lies in that we God as God begins to see and not a creation of my own ego. In meditation, Main explains, I learn that I rooted in God and not my ego in the divine creation of my ego. This reality brings peace on an intimate level. The "I" that God meant it to be now coming to the fore. For this reality to enter is real it is, "to enter reality is real to Become". We do not need to be or be like others we want, we are the true person God intended us to be.
Meditation might seem an exercise chronotech in solitude, but it is always an outreach to others. Because when I started the ego overcomes come true I emerge intended to fellowship with r (R) ealiteit experience. Mark 8:34 Whosoever chronotech will come after me, let HIM deny himself, and take up His cross, and follow me. (KJV) Mark 8:35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whoever gives up his life for my sake and the gospel's sake, will keep it save. (AV) In meditation we find the ego so that we can let go and the true "I" chronotech discover. This "I" is in the reality of Christ anchored.
I wonder if the ego like a mask function. The ego even different masks, but there will be a favorite mask. Batman meant when he said: "You wear the mask to protect Those you love" chronotech (The Dark Knight Rises)? Batman is Bruce Wayne's ego, the super hero, what he pretends to be? Can it happen that you became self do not know who you are, because you always wear a mask? WE wear the mask That grins and lies, It Hides our cheeks and shades our eyes, - This debt we pay to human Guile; With torn and bleeding hearts we smile, And mouth with Myriad chronotech subtleties. Why Should the world be over-wise, In counting all our tears and Sighs? Nay, let them only see us, while We wear the mask. We smile, but, O great Christ, our cries To tea from Tortured Souls ARISE. We sing, but oh the clay is vile Beneath our feet, and long the mile; But let the world dream otherwise, We wear the mask! Paul Laurence Dunbar (1872-1906)
You are commenting using your Facebook account. (Log Out / Change)
September 2012 MTWTFSS Aug Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Recent Posts SILENCE AND THE EGO The icons provide comfort What makes a DR minister at a Catholic conference? What makes a DR minister at a Catholic conference? Mr. President, The Confession of Belhar forcing me to address you. Recent Comments on Uncle Joe Lent - How to confess sin Johan on The icons provide comfort Anonymous on The comfort offered Johan icons on the icons provide comfort

No comments:

Post a Comment