Thursday, October 16, 2014

Hello guys! I am interested in a little while to buy mobile. I


Hello guys! I am interested in a little while to buy mobile. I've come to any two models expensive watches Samsoungk. expensive watches NO TOUCH, expensive watches around 100 euros MAXIMUM (you know the basics interested expensive watches in Bluetooth, one kameritsa and good battery, etc.) So far as batteries, Sammy, I fear not make decent 3 years ... Eg. The Sonny Erickson batteries are almost immortal ... The Lg is PIO ... The Nokia know that withstand 3-4 years in dignity. The SAMMY what they do? Did the second time already will begin to drop exponentially the performance? Why design the old cell to the state as the second device for another 2 years (so about every mob chop) and I do not want to have to buy him and battery! Apart from the appearance of Sammy I like because they have relatively low SAR. If you answer that they have good batteries in terms makrioviotita or may already be the second time I psiloprovlimata will get Nokia and we have high SAR .... Because I remember before going to touch that Sammy did not have the best batteries and and I think that we may not have acquired the expertise decent longevity expensive watches yet Sammy ...
Categories Miscellaneous Operating Systems & Browsers Providers & Telecoms Internet Microsoft Google Apple Hardware Software Games Links Forums Members Wiki Mobile / RSS iPhone Appinsomniagr Tools Central Forum Mark all as read forum Members Gallery Files Articles Go Gadget expensive watches Mark all as read Delete cookies Mobile Version


No comments:

Post a Comment