Saturday, October 11, 2014

3 weeks ago


Hello .. Dawning around 5 and misi..akougontas beautiful song I dedicated the beautiful creature, Ria .. I hear it verse by verse to feel and understand the meaning muji of .. "Stay whoever I'm in I need this evening "so true verse really understand even a little matter I have in life This girl's really a tremendous will to live in spite of health problems .. I have said in another post how much I appreciate and I am happy to come to life mou..giati muji such people muji rarely muji encounter in real life course. I love laughing tis..ta eyes, full of melancholy and the one spark lively than the other .. I am glad that I have experienced at first hand, having pieces of my soul, that I can call a FRIEND, that I can consult, I know how to do all it can to smile ... You know what I find words Ria..de cover thoughts mou..tis muji so poor .. I'm not exaggerating just what I feel for you appreciation and love I have not put into words .. Do you know that this is happening to me .. spania..kai in honor honored to have space in your life ... I am honored to have room in your heart ... I am honored to have space soul ... In honor gives me time to life sou..gia n'apolafso muji laughing sou..t'opoio love .. You're Ria..pou WANT to live in honor and this ... I'm here to give you strength to continue .. Every day that you live is so thafma..kai I'M HERE TO LIVE EACH DAY ... S'ektimao ... Thank you .. smile .. The whole suspension written by the sounds of the song "Stay" by voice Antonis Remos .. His song YOU my afieroses..kai muji really worth ... Thank you ... for everything .. Here is the Link: http: // www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_SQebjrlec PS. Title: Stay Song: Anthony Andrikakis Music: Kyriakos Papadopoulos First Run: Antonis Remos Hold my body become, become my soul Stay with me Stay long in the mirror, night falls, stay with me Stay amid dreams muji become my fear and my pleasure Stay inside stay in my life in my neck apokoimisou, to dream with you, stay in my life stay Stay whoever I am, I need to have this night Stay quench the year, you just stay with me Stay mesh in my dreams .. .
Panathinaikos Press
Spatter October muji
3 weeks ago
your painted smile
10 months ago
armenaki
Autumn ...
Call yourself an Artist
2013 (1) February (1) 2012 (3) March (1) February (1) January (1) 2011 (27) December (1) November (3) October (2) August (2) July (1) June (2) May (2) April (1) March (2) February (2) January muji (9) 2010 (48) December (6) November (6) October (6) September (10) August (5) July (8) May (2) April (2) January (3) 2009 (47) December muji (2) November (2) October (3) September (1) August muji (3) July (6) June (3) May (3) March (13) The Gift of Life "Happy Birthday": The Phrase with multiple iterations ... Mind and Heart: muji The Enduring Conflict ... Eyes, the mirror of the soul .. Tragoudia..Stichoi ... Music ... Travel .. Why is the Money; Hania, a lovely ... poli..alla Onoma..charaktiras..emfanisi .. You, you, you, you! ... Only you Ma-Ria, Ria Poulche-paste-Ria, Ria-Baton, All You ... Mark ... Outbreak ... you three ..! In Sena..Gia Apories..skepseis..epithymies .. You .. February (6) January (5)


No comments:

Post a Comment