Saturday, October 11, 2014

Dear Jethro, I do not know which is the third volume, nor the library Siapera. It is rumored that a


S been 14 years since the death of Rose Siapera (February 25, 1994). Stratos shoe repair Grivas sent us a short experiential text, tribute, contained in his book "Immortals." ALA baht IN MI splat? Like this started all telephone communications with my Rose Siapera. The question that I did in Serbian (Bata hello, how are you?), Using the nickname, made him always to "pinch" and begin a monologue in the same language! Then followed the always surprising "Let roses, I do not understand anything!" And the laughter rose answered 'armies, or this time I realized! ". It was a game, almost mandatory, which warms the discussion that ensued, often for hours! By Rose rarely agree. We had endless discussions on all the happenings of the Greek Chess and everyone argued passionately to him, but always in good, friendly relationship. We had a fight never seriously shoe repair and we both had the courage shoe repair to do rigorous review to another! This was because there was mutual respect started from my childhood, when the Federation was to Socrates. I always had great weakness and was characteristic phrase he used to ask me on the phone: "Hello, there is little ;!." The kid grew up, but Triantaphyllos could not be changed. So it was always in his life. Stubborn faith in what he did, full of love for what they served, chess. The Triantaphyllos stopped fighting officially stopped in 1972 and almost all the friendly shoe repair games. In 1980, brazenly asked him to play Blic. He looked at me in amazement and received two lots, which as far as I know they were played. Since the persistently ask for a rematch, I always refused shoe repair laughing. However, Rose will eventually come to find you and then you'll have to give me a rematch. Until then I'll wait to hit the phone. The kid will be there. Efstratios shoe repair Grivas
In a previous post you mentioned shoe repair the date of death Tues Siapera. I could not dedicate myself two words in my blog, a chess and learned from him. Shortly after I posted my post went through here. I knew I would have put something on it. Spending every day, do not leave comments, but watch your blog. They are very attentive and helpful. Be well. 2/25/08 Anonymous said ...
In early 1986, my roses gave the third volume, which mainly refers to the Sicilian Defense, to fill in and check on him. After three months I gave him, but unfortunately did not keep a copy because I thought that would be issued soon. For some reason unknown to me, the book was never issued. Efstratios Grivas 25/2/08 Jethro tal said ...
I am absolutely sure that the third book of Mr. Siapera shoe repair the Sicilian Defence shoe repair would be so wonderful and instructive, as the previous two masterpieces 'Patriarch' of Greek skakiou.Krima not printed on paper and this jewel of Greek and not only chess vivliografias.Mia question for Mr. Grivas: First, thank you for your presence in this great chess blog.To I like you and Mr. Kourkounakis to communicate through this electronic channel with the public. The question I want to put before you is this: There is no chance to find the lost volume? There is no chance to find a trace of? Also, do you (or anyone) know how I can find lots of main Siapera? I would have liked a antipropeftiko sample to see what the race profile that the great teacher that I did not had time in action because ilikias.Echo the impression shoe repair that if he continued to play chess, could become the first Greek GM long before the Kotronia.Sas thanks. 25/2/08 S said ...
There would be the GM Siaperas was very rich chess education but not the corresponding talent. The prosfpra of the Greek Chess is both games in the parchments, but the work he did for chess through his writings and administrative position. This certainly could be GM before Kotronia was Makropoulos, nobody else. 2/25/08 Anonymous said ...
Dear Jethro, I do not know which is the third volume, nor the library Siapera. It is rumored that a chess player got all his books, but officially I do not know anything else. Lots of itemized Siapera there (as far as I know-maybe I'm missing something) in two books, the "Greek Chess Chronicles" and in my book "Greek International Master." shoe repair Efstratios Grivas 25/02/08 ELIAS Economopoulos said ...
There is clearly the most complete shoe repair collections of lots of late Siapera, than those mentioned in this post. The famous Greek Basis of Zeno, is much more lots. Than

No comments:

Post a Comment