Friday, June 27, 2014

Milky Oolong ymcmb clothing


Mythology & Folklore appeal to me in particular. They also inspire me in my writing and runoissani. A moment ago, I read a Chinese mythological spirits, and there I met one that caught my attention right away. Nu Gui, which translates to a female ghost. The reason why I became interested in this, is the leading cause of death and a white dress. White-robed Naisheng stories are fascinating.
The Lord of the People in Nu Guita described in a red dress who had committed suicide which is generally a woman's spirit in his life had to maltreatment or sexual abuse. In the stories, he also appears in a very beautiful, pitkähiuksisena, white-robed spirit, which viekoteltuaan sucks on this man's yang, and ultimately kill.
I find mythology and folklore very charming. They inspire me in my writing, poems and drawings. Some time ago I read about spirits of Chinese Mythology, and one of them got my attention right away. Nu Gui, literally "Female Ghost." The reason I found it so interesting ymcmb clothing is the cause of her death and the white dress. Stories about a female ghost in a white dress attract me.
In Chinese folklore Nu Gui is Described as a spirit of woman who committed ymcmb clothing suicide while wearing a red dress. Usually she met with injustice while being alive, such as being sexually abused or Wronged. Also tell tales about a beautiful, long-haired female ghost in a white dress That Seduces ymcmb clothing men, then suck Their yang and finally kill them.
This outfit inspired punamekkoisesta the woman who committed suicide. I'm a simple but very elegant wine red dress, and that Mary Magdalene was the perfect specimen. John Fluevog shoes are death and imaging of blood drop necklace is the discovery of Etsystä. Headpieces and bag are Innocent World.
For this outfit I got inspired by the tale of a woman who committed ymcmb clothing suicide while wearing a red dress. I imagined a simple yet very elegant, wine red dress and this one from Mary Magdalene was perfect. Shoes are from John Fluevog and the blood drop necklace is from etsy, representing the death. ymcmb clothing Hair accessory is from Innocent World and so is the bag, Which Represents this sad tale.
I thought ymcmb clothing I was in that same white dress that I own myself from Innocent World, and a lot of ring of flowers in her hair. Marigolds reflect the pain and sadness, so they were able to Nu Guin in my mind. A number ymcmb clothing of white beads in her hair reflecting the tears. I imagined ymcmb clothing her bare feet.
I imagined the white dress as the one from Innocent World That I own and marigolds in her hair. Lots of them. Marigolds represent pain and grief, and they made me think of Nu Gui right away. The white pearls in her long hair flowing ymcmb clothing describe tears. And I also imagined bare foot.
"The Great Mother - directly to my interpreter and the sound of the wind and the sea, forests, ymcmb clothing rhythm, sound live sounds of nature, hymns of night and day, the pulsations of the human heart." - PB Shelley, "I feel your sorrow, I feel the sorrow of the world."
2014 (16) June (4) May (2) April (3) January ymcmb clothing (1) February (3) January (3) 2013 (44) December (1) Inspired by mythology, Nu Gui November (2) October (3) September (2) August (5) July (6) June (7) May (7) April (4) March (3) February (2 ) January (2) 2012 (3) January (1) October (2)
Autumn (2) Beautiful little things (4) BJD (3) books (2) Cafe (1) Celebration (3) Deep (3) Diary (1) Dressing table (1) Events (11) Fairytales (1) flowers (3 ) Friends (11) Garden (3) Halloween (1) HIM (1) Holidays ymcmb clothing (3) Inspiration (4) Inspired ymcmb clothing by folklore and mythology (1), Kuhmo (1) Looks (3) Love (1) Memories (2) Midsummer (2) Music (1) My room (5) Nature (3) Outfits ymcmb clothing (16) School (1) Shopping (7), spring (3), Susie (3) tarot Cards (1) Tea (4) White dressed woman (3 )
Milky Oolong ymcmb clothing


No comments:

Post a Comment