Thursday, June 19, 2014

2 weeks ago


Aibljää, though I jändasin today, the new HTML-, still has its bugs in it, but after all, you can do it, so I wanted to know all sorts of tortuous tricks. Continue, go do my dog the dog! In fact, I wanted to talk about how I am now a criminal. I drove myself today Kristiine by 2 Lehola station, across game gap the road from the station to go from negative 10-home run. It was only after I saw the wrong side of the road to the ten already. Pedestrian traffic light green light had just gone red, but I did not care for this, of course, but I recommend colors and heels klõbisedes ran across the road. Just in front of the bus. But right now what I did not see was that the bus was standing beside the track mendiauto, whom I also ran along the lipates. The bus was laid to rest in my face, I thought, that's nice, I get home, yeah. And then I saw how it came and stood happily mendiauto behind the bus. And sitting next to Mr policeman stepped out. I have not begun to think about the long, jumped out of the bus. Fortunately, the bus driver was either old, or blind, or both, and did not see the police. And so he shut the bus doors lõigi and drove away. And my record was plekituks. So actually, I still do not officially a criminal, game gap but should be. Now all scared of me because I am unpredictable and scary. Beware!
2012 (2) April (2) 2011 (3) November (1) September (1) January (1) 2010 (91) November (3) October (1) September (5) August (8) July (13) June (7) May (9) April (9) March (9) February (12) January (15) 2009 (47) December (20) November (9) October (7) additional game gap 30 October 30 October 18 October on Thursday Wanted Continued Like a waste of time! September (4) June (2) April (1) February (1) January (3) 2008 (11) December (1) November (5) October (5)
2 weeks ago
Bye beibs


No comments:

Post a Comment