Sunday, June 22, 2014

2012 (2) April (2) 2011 (3) November (1) September (1) January (1) 2010 (91) Novemb


Today .. Today is Friday, today was Friday. I went to school, business math, I learned simpleksmeetodit ie things you do not ever need to go anyway, but even more, it's not even work. To put it a bit of thought as to why I was there at Haad 2.5 ..? After school, it was raining, have fun, so much for my curls. I drove Kristiine trolley, trolleybus stood up, nice to have, how I got to spend more calories than all those occupants. I went to Buy Aral prisms and did not buy anything that is disobeyed a direct order. I am still a rebel though. I sat on a bench and waited for Britta, Britta perler came and went and ate chicken pasta in Italy küpsetist nussa cream. Überhea perler was, thank you. We talked a little bit less meaningful, and meaningful things, gossip and laughing, we left the waitress a tip 20 Eur, because we're just so good for people, perler and it was one spunky waitress, too, because before we went to happy hour in there and he made us still -15% . It was well worth the $ 20. I went to re-buy Arale, this time with Leon, I bought one nectarine, which cost 3.40. The cashier took before I skip some woman who bought a Venus razor blades as he waited to be there for a long time that they have taken advantage of the security element. I was then already keksides fast and went to work. I'd even forgotten his nectarine. I admired his passing cars, what's mine collects dust while waiting for the receipt. Keksisin perler Keks-Keks escalator up and nju jorkerisse on. I managed with great difficulty perler to locate perler the chip and the rear door to enter the closet. Pushed his big bag of your small closet, ate and drank their cheap nectarine Saku Latet. Yum-yum. I went to the hall and fell apart to clean up because the crowd was exceedingly times and did not keep any of them. Tidied up from one of the shelves within the hour exactly seven times. I read. I made a mistake and cleaned perler up the laundry department that it was not my job, and I stayed harvesting their own department had too little time. I was annoyed perler and started to clean up the double speed. We were ready to put the booth up and I asked the director, and if I could have exactly the working end of the mite, but could not pass. Due to this, missed the bus and the road builders had to stop for 25 minutes following a 10-s wait. I waited, I was annoyed and upset. Finally came home, ate a Silver made a good Meatball and ate a very large quantity of black bread with butter Hello. Now watch some movie channel, 2-St. If it was not a proper journal entry now, then I do not know what is. Emotions, but thorough.
2012 (2) April (2) 2011 (3) November (1) September (1) January (1) 2010 (91) November (3) October (1) September (5) August (8) July (13) June (7) May (9) April (9) March (9) February (12) January (15) 2009 (47) December (20) November (9) October (7) additional 30 October 30 October 18 October on Thursday Wanted Continued Like a waste of time! September (4) June (2) April (1) February perler (1) January (3) 2008 (11) December (1) November (5) October (5)
2 weeks ago
Bye beibs


No comments:

Post a Comment