Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Thank you thank you thank you for letting us discover the jacket! Unfortunately there is more my si


I think if I had to define saksfifthavenue myself through saksfifthavenue one garment, it would be a men's jacket. For several years now I seek always a key in my boyfriend coats; you never see me with a flared coat, frilly, polka dots or other girly detail. And finally, I find this remark a priori futile speaks to my way of being.
Cling to masculine pieces, often loose, it's probably hiding a little, put back her femininity to the world, because we are not able to fully accept the consequences. I know the report of a woman's body and its image is a construct that sometimes lasts a lifetime - and I'm still on the way.
Paradoxically, even though I know I still lacks ease, I've never felt so sure of my femininity that since I stopped the show in my clothes. Maybe because I gained confidence with age. Or because my girl side is expressed differently - in the way I walk, talk, react, in my eyes and my smile, because in my shyness hides a part of seduction.
Even when I dress like a boy, I feel pretty, I do not feel the need to prove myself. It seems to me that the aura given off by a person - that intimate feel like a real girl despite a very girly style not - is more meaningful and communicative than its direct physical appearance. Of course, there will always be those who will not receive this subtlety, but the best will realize, and this is where the most important!
Best seen in these pictures my shaded hair has been redone, very discreet saksfifthavenue and melted in my natural color, I'm thrilled! The beautiful sun coming days to complete skate.
What is your favorite piece that would represent you the most? Do you find it also reveals something about your personality? This is a subject that fascinates me, I'm curious to hear your impressions!
Pimkie jacket (available - 20% discount for 2 items purchased until March 2 with PIMKIEFW code) - Sweat COS - Slim black I.Code IKKS (offered) saksfifthavenue - Pumps ASOS Bag - Pretty saksfifthavenue Wire (offered - 10% discount Site Pretty Wire with 1P10S code until March 31!)
Answer
What a pretty jacket!! I think you're very feminine, and it is also an adjective that often comes up in the comments about your looks. Smooth, feminine simplicity are your perfect definition to my eyes. Everyone has their own way of being and express her femininity, the most important and sometimes the most difficult is to stay home. For fetish play, I have two. In the first one that came to mind is the jeans. A basic universal in which I am so well at home, I can accessorize according to my moods. Lately I wear skirts and I highly appreciate that but I like the comforting side of my jeans. saksfifthavenue This is my need for security talks there. And second because I can not help but quote a high whatsoever, but with lace. My god what lace I like it. It reflects my precious side that I sometimes! saksfifthavenue I love the sweetness and delicacy. Then jean-lace saksfifthavenue combo = infinite love! It reminds me of one of your looks for 3 Swiss ;-) Go finished waffle. Kisses
From my side, I have a lot of trouble choosing a favorite piece in my closet ... But my favorite parts are also somewhat masculine: shirts, blazer, saksfifthavenue boyfriend jacket. Until I pops a flower dress my closet ;)
Thank you thank you thank you for letting us discover the jacket! Unfortunately there is more my size on the website but tomorrow I run Pimkie try to find! Very nice as usual feminine and classy. saksfifthavenue nothing to add! of my beautiful kisses
I fully agree with previous reviews, I found myself, your outfit hyper feminine. I do not think femininity gauge in terms of print but associations (and then first try to imagine a man with the jacket you're wearing ... I think it does not encounter much! ) Your femininity spring in the association of this jacket with pants fitting and heels. Over this shaded hair and makeup, which prove that you pay attention to details and you see thee like a real girl ... (says the one who never wears makeup: D but hey, this care home s

No comments:

Post a Comment