Tuesday, May 27, 2014

44,90 zł I really like this stuff, it


Yesterday my friend, Iga tossed baby constipation me a link to Bershki. As it turned out, the store is online, and in addition is minus -80%! For example, trousers, for which we had paid 100 zlotys pay only 20! However, a disadvantage baby constipation is that it only lasts until tomorrow, after promotion baby constipation back to the original price. But a lot of things have amazing prices! T-shirts are discounted baby constipation at 9 zł. If I'm not mistaken this reduction is only on the internet but do not want to say bad - just do not know! I want to show you a few things that unless I decide to buy it, of course not all, try to stretch my mom, because I do not have their funds (which of course - all spent on shopping a month ago xD)
44,90 zł I really like this stuff, it's just one of many, because really there is more - which can confirm Iga, which yesterday thwarted a mass of links :) And you? You are buying in Bershce? You have about these clothes a sentence? Highly baby constipation recommended! :)) Xoxo Basia photo: BERSHKA
.
Blog Archive February (1) March (5) April (5) May (4) June (3) July (4) August (5) September baby constipation (4) October (4) November (3) December (7) January baby constipation (3) February (6) March (3) April (4) May (4) June (5) July (7) August baby constipation (8) September (5) October (3) November (5) December (6) January (4) February ( 6) March (5) April (5) May (3)


No comments:

Post a Comment