Tuesday, May 27, 2014

All these 3 shops belong to one of the same network so probably because kaftan finally it is as it


You know the feeling - you're standing in front of the wardrobe and acknowledge that you do not have anything to wear? Of course, you know them. No matter how many clothes you currently have, how many shoes does not fit in your wardrobe and how much is the stuff that założyłaś time or those who are waiting for their first time. Ciucholandu Syndrome - so I call this day in which you decide to purchase. Of course, what you already have is not enough. Bargain shopping is always kaftan found, outing with friends in the mountains, unplanned event or going to the theater. You will always find an excuse why the white shirt does not fit into the black jacket. Trained in the most bad experience I decided to create a guide and describe the quality of the items sold on the most popular power cables so you can sparzycie You do not so much as I do in some cases. Unfortunately, there are stores where everyone but each t-shirt after about 2 weeks it will look like rubs the floor. Pity that already powyrzucałam these jewels online empires because it would hang what the eye ;)
Stradivarius - go there a thousand times to consider whether you can afford to spend on pants 150 and after a month to see how they lose color, color and pilling. At one time I had a million kaftan things in the closet from this store, I bought it as soon as soon ceased to serve me for anything more than to occupy space in the closet. I have one thing that holds up to this day, that is the jacket for the autumn-winter although its execution and creeping threads leave a lot to be desired it holds najdzielniej. Even the jewelry there can not withstand more than 4-6 months for me would be an understatement. Dyed hands, neck, and in addition to tears, breaks, disaster! Although there are also things you should pay attention to the shoes, and I say only about those leather - I have two pairs and the whole time they are in perfect condition.
Bershka - shop worthy of pity and unfortunate times of teenage Jaral him like a dog sausage nowadays fortunately not. I buy there just the usual tops from time to time, all I had with this store sprawled faster than waiting for pizza at the pizzeria niche. I remember I bought a great shirt with fringe, I enjoyed as a fluffy view of lean body so clothed at him as soon as possible and as quickly as it took off. Fringe mass falling off. I also remember how I submitted the order online at their store, all the pictures looked so great that until my eyes itched! Courier arrived uhym no ... I went to the nearest store Bershki with the slogan 'You take it from me, you in the rags that I can on the day of potato at most to choose'. And so ended my love for Bershki ... I also had jeans with inserts and inserts from day to day are growing unlike me. Eh ...
Zara - the dream of every adolescent fashionistas, most zaprzedałaby soul to the devil for new sandals straight from the foreign blogs. For me, this shop is a Russian roulette never know what hit. Once blow but after a month, once a few years, and the rule is not one thing is certain, you have to be vigilant! kaftan Find, try on, take the time to analyze or sometimes somewhere you will not find very similar kaftan things, and I know you want to look for because I managed to find an alternative. In addition, the shop is valued by me for no reason, but okay - so there grip, you dearly, probably better, exclusively, more neatly. In this case it does not burn thinking.
All these 3 shops belong to one of the same network so probably because kaftan finally it is as it is and not as it should be. Do you want to now top 10 of my favorite stores as well as advice on what to buy from them?
For me, buying a Stradivardiusie you are just wasting kaftan pieniędzy.Kupiłam shirt, although it cost me 60 zł, is also not a terrible fortune, but it niebrałam her to look like after 3 braniach make a hole in it, about Reply Delete
Interesting post, and yet with such never met. I think that every local network or have something that will last longer and many such things that already after the first wash only suitable for running kaftan and the house ;) I usually price is irrelevant (the power cables of course) ... With Camaieu have black dress, which was with me from high school and still get a lot of compliments on it, and from there the usual blouse suited to 3 washes. Reply Delete
The fact that they actually have a good level, although for example in Mango often see something that does not deviate from the quality of clothing stores, and price accordingly higher. Recently H & M (at least in German, there have newsletter) releases "better" collections, leather, wool, cashmere even something, but the price far higher kaftan ... Delete
I have mainly mango t-shirts and leather jackets or shoes and just

No comments:

Post a Comment