Monday, January 20, 2014

I love to share these quotes with you and have for the last several january birthstone months. Many


Home News Health Offbeat Pet Place Lost Pets Entertainment Technology Weather Forecast Discussion Akron/Canton Forecast Severe Weather Alerts Maps and Radar Weather Email Alerts Weather Blog Closings Business Closings Text Alerts Daycare Closings School january birthstone Closings On-Air january birthstone New Day Cleveland New Day Recipes David’s Recipes New Day Deals Fox 8 Program Guide Antenna TV Program Guide Morning Show Seen On TV Cool Schools PlayhouseSquare Dig This Jukebox Kickin’ It With Kenny Recipe Box Sports Friday Night Touchdown High School Football Text Alerts january birthstone The Rizzo Show Rizz on The Road Rizzo Show Questions Community My Town Events Cleveland Events Calendar january birthstone Traffic Cleveland Gas Tracker Akron Gas Tracker Canton Gas Tracker Contests Jobs
“I fall, but I always rise. I screw up, but I look for the lesson. I’ve been hurt, but I’m still here. I’m a person who is far from perfect, but I’m always always january birthstone thankful. Because I’ve january birthstone learned to recognize the beauty in the struggle… in the journey.” Jim Willett
I love to share these quotes with you and have for the last several january birthstone months. Many of them help me as I struggle january birthstone through each day – and I share them in hopes that some of them hit home or spark a bit of hope in each of you. Some of them are just powerful words that might apply to something small in your life… or big. (A daily task or a life changing move) I’ve realized that one post a few months january birthstone ago made someone read WAY too much into it. I’m sorry for them that it did. I hope we can all look at these inspiring words and apply them to our own life… and not think I am trying to secretly live out my life through them! As I mentioned, january birthstone many help boost my sadness and help me along my journey. As I know, we are all experiencing those journeys… january birthstone big and small. It’s all relative. january birthstone If a struggle seems small to someone else… it’s not their struggle – its yours and the effects on you and your family can seem great.
I have not updated you on Roger lately, because as I’ve said, it’s january birthstone just too difficult to talk about. For so long, I felt that with God’s help, we were going to make him better and fix this. I see now, nearly two years later, so many things are out of our hands. The heartache and sadness and sleepless nights continues for all of us. I am working hard on learning the skill of accepting what is and what has been given. I still many days cannot wrap my head around what has happened – but now my attention and focus has shifted to helping our children as they try to get a handle on what has happened… and guide them as best as possible. Their loss in all of this has been monumental – more than words could ever describe. They hurt, they cry, they just can’t make any sense of this. This is such a crucial time for them. As I’ve january birthstone said before, there is no manual for such a situation that has happened to our family. With God’s guidance, many prayers and support from family and friends… each day is a new day… a new day filled january birthstone with HOPE. Thank you always for your continued thoughts, prayers and amazing notes back to me. I love to read them – especially during those nights I can’t sleep… you all help me so much! Bless you!!!” january birthstone
I am sorry for the hurt you may have had when someone read too much into your last post. Especially when you already hurt too much as it is. This unfortunately is the negative side of communicating digitally…the human emotion, january birthstone the inflection, and style is lost. I think you are very brave to share so openly. And you are an amazing mother to never leave your children drifting throughout this. Your life may go back or this may be your new life, whatever january birthstone it is, I pray the Peace of the Holy Spirit to comfort you and help you to adjust to all that comes your way. God is watching, God is holding you in the quiet times, God is loving on you all the time, Stephanie.
Stefani, I have and will everyday pray for your Husband ,you, your children and your family. I know how hard it is to cry everyday but also have to be strong for your children. You are a very strong person. Keep your faith in God. Bless you.
Hey Stefani, Most of us have no clue what you and your family is going through, but we are here for you anytime as you and your family go through this crucial time. You all have been and will continue to be in my prayers as always! God is with you and your family every step of the way. We will never know why we have to go through times like these, but everything happens for a reason! Be strong! God bless you all!
Don t be distracted by criticism. Remember the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you. You, Your Decisions & Actions Will Determine Your Destination…No One Else!
Stef, january birthstone whether you realize it or not, you are writing the “ma

No comments:

Post a Comment