Friday, January 31, 2014

4:05 a.m.


In växellådsdoktorn, finally I just say =) Last night I took my blue pearl and went down to my friend Marten. We were on rented a biltrailer on then we went home he found, unload my red gem! She started thanks to Marten had fixed a "heater" =) Best best thing you, So glad I have you!
Now I just smile a little bit fancy when we're home over! But they're not so very high priority for Dr. transmission, they said myself. Just that she is ready for spring ;) A stone has eased from my <3 now, So nice!
Finally I picked up my new phone =) Really njöd with my new friend. Now I no longer flat but we live in a place, but we have been doing a month anyway. We get along very well. Sure I hate not having that order I want ...
Brag a little =) I have since met with the world's best, I, yesterday he was and H (his friend) on plucked emeralds out of my apartment! All that was left taking with them ... Plus he had Molly with him all day because I was at work. When I talked to he let Molly ...
The second last of my things out of the apartment. Unfortunately, I am not with the help, of the is something I hate ... I guess I'm a real girl I do myself ;)! Sure I can ask for help but on asking for help, not to be with yourself is really not my thing .....
Friday we had snuggle all day I and princess, we were just at home and pulade on! Then when the princess came home, I heard they're not safe two hours they watched emeralds television ;) When the little princess and sweetheart came home, they were full speed :) After dinner ...
Because the little princesses will share a room, we checked on a bunk bed for them to have a little room for fun and games and then it's time for a little E to get to a big girl on getting a big bed =) Have found one on Miosom named Snow it's really f ...
4:05 a.m.
31 January 2014 <<<
Recent Posts New! Just have to Get! Now they go! Now my Pearl! The weekend! Bed to princesses! 6 months! Move on Move! Morgonstund Have Gold! Down on the waiting! Children emeralds Boards! Aaaaaaa? Planning Lite! Live in sin! A little lazy blogging =)!
Archive emeralds January 2014 (13) December 2013 (14) November (9) October (14) September (15) August (16) July (14) June (9) May (9) April (6) March (5) February (2 ) January (3) December 2012 (7) November (4) September (1) August (8) July (16) June (7) May (11) April (5) March (12) February (14) January (1) 2011 December (16) November (7) October (4) September emeralds (3) August (9) July (6) June (8) May (7) April (17) March (23) February (46) January (30) 2010 December (1) November (1) October (4) September (3) August (3) June (4) May (3) April (42) March (43) February (34) January (39) December 2009 (29) November (24) October (38) September (45) August (18) July (12) June (33) May (33) April (17) March (51) February (28) January (34) December 2008 (6) November ( 10) October (9) September (4) August (4) July (16) June (12) May (4) April (13) March (4) February (6) January (5) 2007 December (15) November (10 ) October (6) September (7) August (21) July (41) June (30) May (14) April (14)
Get a free blog on www.bloggplatsen.se

No comments:

Post a Comment