Sunday, March 15, 2015

Thanks for your attention! Recently, I feel very good, four months pregnant, the first phase of the


10/27/2013 Today I went back and opened a four-hour drive to the nearest Outlet shopping set to ~ ha ha ha ha !!! Clark's shoes, buy two get one, so I lost myself three pairs of shoes - also bought three double to her husband (yes, a total of six pairs !!!) Coach half of the whole museum, I bought a long clip for yourself, a belt to her husband, a big bag to a good friend massimo dutti online shop (Christmas gifts), in addition to buy some Corning Ware gift to send friends to buy three get one, I bought massimo dutti online shop four soup bowls, four plastic cups long, four short plastic cups (my glass was almost broke my dog .... so the light make up determined to buy a plastic cup), a group of snack clip, a group of measuring spoons, a jar of sea salt, plus buy two boxes of glass fiber Paul had meant to Dress Barn to buy clothes, but the day before yesterday I have bought several pieces massimo dutti online shop sweater, winter clothes have been so Enough to buy a ~ shopping set is not really good fun !!!! A next step is to strive to make money !!!! ********************* ***************************** 10/23/2013 I have a cold for three days, E Ee, really sad ... ... Fortunately, there Mangosteen brought from Taiwan, a little sore throat pain can be the solution, but every time you eat Mangosteen tongue massimo dutti online shop will break, alas - only pray cold Hurry !! A good working 40 hours this week, because Officers put a week's leave to go to work every day since the days can be nice, I really hope that one day the company can adjust my working hours for 40 hours, or hope one day to find a 40-hour work ... Today, suddenly caught to open the conference director, super temporary! totally unprepared, good insurance, see I am a rookie general manager, put me to do an oral report to pick up ..... do Americans go to work anywhere in the world to be cautious because they speak English like eating as easy and natural; and I, always massimo dutti online shop very hard to speculate + understand massimo dutti online shop their topic, and then quickly in the brain imagine yourself wait to say anything ..... feel English degree is really not good enough, massimo dutti online shop tired, a meeting down like fighting a battle ...... I have one day can become competent it?
10/18/2013 Today is the fifth anniversary of the day we got married, my husband probably forgot ..... I do not want to bother to remind him that our relationship after all ..... good times and bad, there is no need to bother to celebrate Yesterday I have a gift for him, but I did not say that marriage anniversary gift, a gift he would as a general is a Philips electric toothbrush, he always wanted to buy a good electric toothbrush that night, massimo dutti online shop and I going to a restaurant to eat a little massimo dutti online shop better, be a celebration, but I did not tell him it was all to celebrate the fifth anniversary of a low-key wedding to not do the fifth anniversary ******************* ****************************** 10/16/2013 There are no test had Miller Analogies Test (MAT) tests? Could Please leave a message to share experiences ?? work sometimes very busy very busy, busy to not know what can be done, shake on the Internet, but also embarrassed openly looking for a new job I really like my job, but it is lacking hours with salary ... Although I am very satisfied at this stage, but could not help but want to see if there is a better chance of finding work ....... ******************* ****************************** massimo dutti online shop
10/09/2013 quickly, has a .... autumn weather is getting cold, cold morning to get naked coat will do! Work as usual, working 30 hours a week, though a bit small, but now So far this is the best job you can find ...... The US government has shut down nine days, and so far has not had any impact on our lives, but it should not be a long way down !! Taiwan's political chaos, the United States politics massimo dutti online shop chaos, the world is a bunch of politicians, who in the end is really for the people's sake ?? marriage also on steady red light, when you can get better? I do not know only one day at and strive to live I will cheer !!
Fanny on 2013/10/14 09:50 Reply # 4 Mila on 2013/10/14 04:36 first time I saw your article is n years ago, and now I am in the United massimo dutti online shop States, my marriage is the same red . Do not know how to do? I have no friends here can chat mind, alas. Mila, please leave your E-mail Mila, you are welcome! You can find me chat Oh! With the United States should take care of each other. Fanny on 2013/10/15 19:34 Reply # 5 Geekette on 2013/10/15 00:12
Fanny on 2013/10/15 massimo dutti online shop 19:28 in reply to a private message # 7 Geekette 2013/10/20 10:10 Fanny, understand your current mood, feelings of things really can not be met. Sincerely hope that your relationship would be a break, I hope you find a better job. Instead, I am now working two jobs, the original has not been dismissed, the new work is currently feeling pretty good, but still in the trial, I do not refund the original work, plus the pregnancy so it feels a little massimo dutti online shop tired, but the mood is really good a lot. Thank you for sharing in my life when depressed. massimo dutti online shop Oh, to continue their efforts. Geekette, you now have two jobs, and congratulate you! But do not Taimian Jiang yourself, take care of the body is it! I hope you have a chance Huichang Lai, along with chat talk solve boredom ~ I will continue effort, you too! Fanny on 2013/10/21 22:30 Private Message Reply # 9 Vivian on 2013/10/23 08:40
In two days I organize some information ready to replace massimo dutti online shop 10-year green card, so the Internet searching for some relevant correspondence files, because USCIS instructions only mention green card photocopy of the front and back, and then you see your blog, as also from Taiwan, so I browse the mood to read some of your writing, massimo dutti online shop your English name: Fanny right time though I am married to my husband for five years without you for a long time, we get married for three years in December, anyway these are not the focus of my I read your article, very distressed for you, there never was a perfect marriage, especially the exotic romance, cultural differences are sometimes the other side wants to kick him to death gas, your husband is actually pretty good, he'll divorce you petulance Besides massimo dutti online shop that day before my husband was with me said, "go to court tomorrow, fill out the form" @ # $% ^ & * between massimo dutti online shop now and sometimes we have arguments, massimo dutti online shop but I've learned to walk away, then look at my TV, watching me books, browse my computer, do not talk to him, one or two days or three days, he can not stand on the first apology, I told you before, like crazy, whirlwind swearing, but so what? American husband are not using Chinese quarrel with me , no matter massimo dutti online shop how noisy I have lost him, and then he was a gentleman voices, just like I was crazy naive woman, although I can not say now live quiet quarrel a lot less, but at least I still want to freak angry, but mostly I just collapsed face off if you are willing to continue to love u sir, continue to maintain the marriage, then whoever is not a big problem to adjust, massimo dutti online shop because if two people are not willing to adjust, then this impasse would Jiangzainali, which In fact, another one will feel the adjusted relative will have to respond to each of the couples will quarrel, if not quarrel massimo dutti online shop or never quarrel not fit into the marriage, because once the quarrel would definitely just a fierce quarrel divorce communication, because love each other, but also care about each other quarrel is not terrible, horrible thing is I do not know how to fix after bickering relationship, this is terrible that you have to refuel yo, I know you love him, the time when a good calm talk to him, tell him about your feelings, but not to judge him, they simply say you feel, say, "Honey you told me yesterday that sentence, I feel very hurt, I'm sad I'm sorry, "try to avoid saying," Do not you know you say the wrong thing yesterday? You say that is wrong, how can you talk to me like "American culture, after all, with Taiwanese culture is different, and we thought me a thousand miles span of married here so you did not sympathize with me, but we have forgotten that we married all the way here, is going to marry that with our personal lives here ,, marriage where culture here, so use Here's massimo dutti online shop the way to survive, you know ~; of course, unless you really want to burden leisurely back to Taiwan, then do not think about that, but you love him, he loves you, do not you come on Vivian, "then their voices massimo dutti online shop him? a pair of gentleman, just like I was crazy childish woman "-> not only my husband had to be this way, it seems that we are mad person in vexatious, obviously the wrong people is his thank you this one message,!! Indeed, a lot of time as long as I walk away, do not tell him brave, things will be more relaxed, ... I think I have to learn to leave, learn to let go, we can make their lives better, he love me, I do not know, and now I can go strong, hard to live, so good!
Thanks for your attention! Recently, I feel very good, four months pregnant, the first phase of the nausea passed, went to see the doctor today, massimo dutti online shop there is still a good baby, so a lot of calm mood. Original work because I strongly asked for a job, the relative feeling better. More like a second job, though still a part-time, but felt happier. So recently I smile all around people say more, I hope we can keep it, but also conducive to the baby. Also hope that you continue to maintain a good mood. Geekette, four months so fast !! ~~~ yeah mom feel good, your baby will feel at ease in the belly grow Oh ~ you must continue to maintain a good mood! Job really easy to affect the mood of it, I also did not find a good Before work every day low Mi ...... now work up slowly followed the mood changed for the better track! Come together !!
Notes (4) Thinking- Cogito ergo sum (72) Anything- speak anything (114) Journal- English Diary (38) USA Study Life- Student Life (77)
Traditional Chinese Simplified Chinese massimo dutti online shop English Japanese


No comments:

Post a Comment