Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I am Igor Igor, 38, Figurines Games Player (tabletop) for over 15 years, a former member of Sartrou


Here is the picture of my Jokers gang over. There are more than a month since I painted (or should I say massacred ??). In my defense I would say that the metal is strange (some say "rotten") and therefore the figs are difficult parx racing to install and do not break. Furthermore some details go wrong, so I did not know by now what I was painting. Otherwise the following are much better, miniature taban has apparently realized that the metal was problematic.
And here is one of the figs reduced Salute, smog Golem 1888 (SmartMax). I mounted Saturday and Sunday painting. Fig costs between an arm / arm and a leg and a half but it's the quality of resin: apart at the junction, there is almost nothing to do to prepare and paint was a real pleasure. And it's pretty big and bulky, stand (supplied) is 70mm. Sunday was in May and the jokers were finished in March ... ... ... yep, that means that in April I have nothing gland, yet we had eyjaluketulkeulttrehûü has nailed the aircraft soil. Personal message to Sebrom I would not mind this golem in the village golgothik package, it might appear in the city and be the "trap" of this package. You think what ???
Igor May 4, 2010 8:24
@ Sebrom I m trying to "stick it today @ Barbouille: I can not offrie you, I have one kidney @ Simon. Bestial brown base, painted brass in Vallejo and dirty ( aged) with black pigments, red, greenish blue and then cleaned parx racing with damp paper towel. Reply Delete
One with Sim and Barbibouille I even look closely because I thought you we'd post a picture "official". parx racing Which is not the case by looking closely but is still a great job. And suddenly I have forgotten to say:-(Reply Delete
Sebrom: I'm not sure Jakovazor appreciate the comparison! neither the Smart Max photographer! lol @ Francis: This is how I justified the arms gift when krakaje. It must serve to Golgothik parx racing !! z'êtes less verbose on Jokers, re-lol Reply Delete
You want me to talk about the Jokers? Really? You insist? Sorry, we rang the door / I / pool I have to wash my hair [delete as appropriate] Sorry Jako, you will not be angry at a dauber like me;-) Reply Delete
I am Igor Igor, 38, Figurines Games Player (tabletop) for over 15 years, a former member of Sartrouville Figurines Games (which organizes parx racing Days Figurines Games), a former parx racing freelance Ravage, medium painter and player + massively multiplayer games and multi-brand. View my complete profile
Alkemy parx racing (24) German (8) Asimov (1) Aurlok (2) battlefront (7) Black Orc Games (3) Blitzkrieg (7) models brigade (1) CATS (2) Translation (4) train (2) Crocodile Games ( 8) Cuba (1) Dark Realm Miniatures (2) deplombaje (3) decor (14) challenge (1) EDEN (14) eureka (2) Fenryll (2) figure (22) Forged in Battle (3) friday night clash ( 4) games workshop parx racing (11) Gauthey (1) Goblins (7) Golgo (11) Golgothik (15) Grindhouse (2) General (9) Haradrim (1) harlequin (1) hasslefree (3) heartbreaker (4) Heresy (1 ) Ilyad (5) Incursion (3) ISC (3) JFJ (19) Jokers (7) Junkers (1) Khaliman (8) krakaje (1) Kraken (1) Reading (1) mahud (1) miniature masquerade (2) Metropolis parx racing (2) model (12) No fig (2) open paint (10) Orcas (1) Painting (54) photos (10) POIP (2) POSR (8) AMFN (1) Kings of the Ring (1) Resin (1) sculpture (3) Seeds of War (9) Lord of the Rings (5) SFJ (1) Smart Max (1) Smog 1888 (1) Spartan games (1) Studio 38 (1) miniatures Taban (12) test ( 1) The Uncharted Seas (3) tournament (8) Jade Triad (6) Urban Mammoth (1) urban war (1) waaaghapooy (12) WarEngine (5) WarGods (7) west wind (3) event (29)
In Perno!
New extension Star Wars Deluxe JCE announced parx racing
1 year ago
AKA PKP
2015 (1) March (1) 2013 (1) June (1) 2012 (2) February (1) January (1) 2011 (46) November (2) October (4) September (3) August (1) July (6) June (4) May (12) April (2) March (5) February (4) January (3) 2010 (43) December (9) November (2) October (1) September (2) August (2) June (1) May (5) The Uncharted Seas: 1. Part 2 Uncharted Seas Fleet for The Suite Kraytonians of this weekend, I'll Jokers and golem April (1) March (2) February (6) January (12) 2009 (45) December (6) n

No comments:

Post a Comment