Saturday, March 8, 2014

How nice to Tarsila matter! Loved it! I think you portrayed well what we see in the streets! I also

Immigrating: Fashion in Dublin | Life In Ireland
Dublin is full of variety with individuals from many parts of the world city. Here there is freedom of expression and the very large majority of Irish people avida like to explore what's trendy. I intend to show the diversity of styles and choices that people make when dressing in Dublin, with special focus on people of Ireland itself, but do not intend to judge anyone by appearances. Here people dress as they like, how they want, how they feel comfortable, finally, in my view, people bother to create a self-satisfaction that comes to fashion and I admire that very much. Of course there are situations in which people are "supposed" to dress a certain way or behave a certain way, but the photos below were taken in a relaxed atmosphere on a Saturday afternoon in the city center.
I'd get about 5 guys there! kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk to be honest, I think the reality avida is each wear what they like, it's hot! trend is something movie, novel and fashion show ... even, is that we create, each one has to wear what is good .... I think clothes are the mirror of the soul, at least with me it happens! rs qnd'm "happy" ... I'm totally colored qnd means "sad" get kinda neutral ... lol But I AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI matter, and people on the streets! too!! =) I always pull this with my friends, FASHION avida IN DUBLIN, and always got the verdict: FEEL WELL, LOOKING UP EVIL! hehehe is what happens here! beijooos!
Tarsila, always get here but I never commented. The photos turned out great post, loved it! And I agree with what you said about fashion here in Dublin, each dress how you want and ready. I think here has many stylish, stylish people just because they use different things (a lot I never think to use, but give the people see and understand how and legal). avida
Tarsila, ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiii the post!! Thank you, it was pretty cool, and now yes, I'll pack my bags lol, but seriously, it's pretty avida cool to have references from local fashion, of course, we must respect our own style, but it's nice to see how the class there dresses - is interesting to see how little they wear jeans ... I identified with much of the clothes - as I'm taking a sabbatical of 10 months in Ireland - I will "strip" the convention I use here - and wear what goes on the head - it seems be very democratic in Ireland. Loved, thank you!
How nice to Tarsila matter! Loved it! I think you portrayed well what we see in the streets! I also notice that here, especially women, do not wear jeans as much as in Brazil, at least now that it's summer. It's cool because we open our minds to try other things! Without avida prejudice! Bjos
Ameeeeeei all looks, OMFG. It seems to be so different here, more stylish, more whatever huahuhuaha I would use pretty much everything, I quite unique and seems to match each person. And you shoot VERY well, I have said this before, but for the record once again. hahaha
How long it ... great post! I quite like the way people dress here, without worrying about what the other will think, quite common in Brazil. I've always been 'sloppy' in orma I dress and here whatever. avida One day I forgot to comb my hair in the morning but no one noticed (or I), was my own style then haha Something that bothers me is that some people do not accept avida the way people dress here and criticize others avida for the sake of how we dress in Brazil. It reminds me a lot about the post you made about culture shock since this also is part of the exchange that we do.
Our Tarsila, very good. I've always been curious about how people dressed there. It's much like the way I dress here too, how wonderful. Now I know when to Dublin will be "trendy" Hahahaha.
Hi, tbm liked the post. People here actually wearing a very unique, especially the younger mode. I'm loving it out there the way I like without anyone looking at me in a strange avida way! * lol * I would like to suggest a story on Culture Night and on pets (educadíssimos) from Dublin. Strong Hug
Loved the post! Say what you quiserrrrr ... lol ... I agree with my friend 'Rodrigats' .. "FASHION IN DUBLIN, avida and always got the verdict: FEEL WELL, LOOKING UP EVIL" For God's sake, people in Brazil are infinitely more elegant, even qdo they do not want to be! rs .. okay! each one is ... each and every one wearing avida whatever you want .... lol ... but truth be told, common sense and good taste go hand close together, and in Brazil in general people know it! Even in summer, qdo people wear little clothing, or in winter with m

No comments:

Post a Comment