Wednesday, March 26, 2014

gipilit ra na nko ang buhok nq sa lain pic buh...hehe dn ang


The danner nick is Germz, add some miss, nurse coz I am a nurse in the Phil. Passion never runs out in me. I travel, I wanna stand out, I heal but just don't let anything come across along the way specially when I am about to chase my biggest dream of traveling the world!
Have your Photoshoot danner at Brooklyn, NY
Spotted a Boho Chic carefully making her steps down the motorcycle. Just imagine the agony of wearing that long maxi wide legged pants as she attempts to ride on it carefully straightening the pants to prevent the “tambutso” burning it. Plus the see through “sheer” blouse causing her to “burr” of the cold air literally. What’s more! Ohe the 3plus inches platform! And now she still affords danner to stop by just to get her outfit being photographed? Well, that is just me. ~ Miss Germz ( Travel danner Premiere )
gipilit ra na nko ang buhok nq sa lain pic buh...hehe dn ang "make-up" thing like color sa lips n hair k blending color na multiply para murag tinuod pagbutang sa color. kung magkita ta tudluan tka.hehe January 3, 2012 at 1:11 AM
lol. i know, i expect others to say that. but sometimes fashion is getting weirder danner and totally bolder as what fashion should be. it all depends to the person wearing it, his/her bravery which can really never goes out of fashion. danner January 5, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Nice prints.. I love it.. I think 2012s trend should be this.. it's something happy and alive kasi..  January 5, 2012 at 10:37 PM
germz But all of them rang true, and reminded me of why I travel: to learn and grow, to challenge myself, stretch my limits and foster an appreciation of both the world at large and the chair waiting in front of the woodstove back home. View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment