Thursday, November 7, 2013

So first exam will ics and we imagine online. (I assume multiple choice yet) but said that, many de


So first exam will ics and we imagine online. (I assume multiple choice yet) but said that, many deaths delusion. expensive watches ahead. True or false, identification and enumeration. mature. pretty hectic those true or false. for true but as with words like nagpapamali the statement. Ewan. I could not necessarily know what those right words to replace. especially in the enumeration. really dead. sorry po mam.
the valed, like fill in the blanks multiple choice just then. recovered somehow. 50 over 85. and with the least Prelim exam I went. yipee. pretty embarrassing just almost 2 months I Thomasian eh I did not even know those mission, vission, hymn, etc..
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. (Log Out / Change)
Powered by WordPress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment