Friday, November 1, 2013

Nahilom and suddenly my brother. Continued and the crackling fried fish meat. His constrained to pa

Pain -
One day I told my brother in my situation - lately I divorced my boyfriend. It bitawng hear that you kapugong thyself kaambakon very Ka'g rock pain? Call ko'g false or OA but it is my experience. Maghangos I bahala'g galingkod ra gahunahuna his face, his voice, his linakwan ... Cheap to ko'g gone crazy and I know I do, that I just came up to me and ask for advice. pea in a pod
"The more you write alone, no I expect pea in a pod that you magtinarong it. More kaayo'g more beautiful come! Easy to. Tisoy man pud. Like me. Ha ha, "he continued kanchaw while gakalingaw hit several empty as fish food. Nagkahumot kitchen tired-tired of fried. Ing in this time up on the man would ko'g hunger, pea in a pod especially with the fragrant cooked a .. Wonderful .. He was ningkutoy my belly.
The few days that I ing hear. I do not feel the hunger, kakatulgon, or health. I have myself. Call ninyo'g cliche or what I hear I do not really reason to live. Ann is not the woman have done this to me. Initially I see it on TV or radio news who died for love, then mukatawa's abi I was stupid or worthless. I now understand that it them. Pain that. Deadly disease. Ann and one of the dead bodies tigpabati this pain all men. Piste he. Piste kagwapa his, her fair hair, his voice kinda owned the angel. Piste.
"Then, what your question pea in a pod choy" tibad my brother pea in a pod while gaandam the table. I hear our pangutanhana with the busy ko'g hinuna-piste pea in a pod think my angel now that I admitted.
"I weak at the pickup and had brain you. What was his name to'y? Ann to? So you go to write it to you .. So it was you mahay! I need to you should not regret it .. Quick then you go and topple you. Ha ha, "he continues as pangatsaw gakuraw-kuraw the fried fish. "I know choy, but it is. Do not be picky and do not deserve. Never settle for second best remember. May I ma'g our race not! Ha ha. Then, what you want but the shallow of me? How pagpangiring next uyabon you? Many ko'g know in my giskwelahan before you, you never have Ka'g found there, what, say it's not given tika'g - "
Nahilom and suddenly my brother. Continued and the crackling fried fish meat. His constrained to pangprito fell, his binarugan straight and well I heard it hit several Twenty thunder.
And do not expect, and took me by surprise the hastang frying meat and threw the kinalay-about the house. Maygani ra'y not destroyed, but very lagubo pagkalabay food - oil ninglabsik the floor, the fish even nangalagpot aha. Ningtutok and hard to me and I ningpadulong my sitting. Ningtindog and ninglakaw pabali into the nearest wall and there was never caught and it's the only demon na'g gisapian our panahuna.
"Have you gone mad? New to me gibinuangan the situation then you have to evenly you? Do you know if they hear of you and kumingking wow giatay problem now! Pagkabugo that you would wonder Lami-a you lamparuhon bugu you a you "I do not ko'g maabtan and suited us, afraid that's worst fear and fear. I thought that if I was to ever matagbuan now and then I makapapukaw said in my love.
Cheap hit several kasumbagon sadihang I decided that the buy-I. pea in a pod Ningkalma pea in a pod he ninglingkod my sitting earlier. Take to the floor ninglingkod, gaapas my breath in kakalit and risk of events.
"Separate maybe with time I have remembered what we had. Long to he entered my brain. Then now speedily to you the ilitok, and turned it on but, more evenly but thy situation happened to us. The eight years that I would leave, choy. I think our relationship has bastusa you are compared to those you have gani'y year. "
"But you? I found that you do not have to chisel the cause you pain and for your beloved. Or your family. There they right for tamak-tamakan your breasts. Choose the one you bring a. Make sure that mutamas-tamas your heart should not be mupasakit you. That family man directly, not the kabuo

No comments:

Post a Comment