Monday, May 4, 2015

- You - the mother replied.

I will not apologize - part 2 | Tell me a story
Wind - Vetrishte sprinkled huge drifts. Vasya was so small and so large snowdrifts. Left between the snowdrifts. "It would be good if out of the woods - Vasya thought - what if I go even deeper? Here there is no one to ask. There are only foxes and bears. I have to go back. Maybe in my tracks get out of the woods? "Vasya john lobb stopped and started looking. But its traces are no longer seen. Wind - Vetrishte them was snow.
- Well, my fox. We will now gather firewood. Stretch your hands and I will arrange. Branches, stick, sticks, twigs, branches! - Lisa sang.
Hut was an old fox. Vetrishte in all slots enter, snow pounded. Lisa began to boil porridge pot in ginger. Boiled porridge. Bounced around her delicious bubbles. Suffered heat it.
Vasya is shrunk. His collar. He slipped his hands into his sleeves. Suddenly cracked branches and foliage gone shaggy brown mountain. Mount had two small eyes and four large paws. Vasya immediately guessed that it was the Bear.
Bear noticed that Vasya was afraid and began to close her mouth with her paw. It is seen a bear is good.
A night in the woods occurred. Snowdrifts were so high that the forest protection. Vasya up to his belt in the snow, barely escaped. Watching - not them his boots. Where are they? Prespa download them from the feet of Vasya and was hiding them. Vasya began to drift hunts through his hands to look for boots. A snowdrift his gloves off and hid them.
With ace Muck ekachil Vasya on horseback john lobb - hands not feel the cold. The horse went between the trees. Vasya hid his face and hands in his mane and his eyes closed.
House of Konya was big and nice, but completely empty. There was no furniture in it at one end stood a large pile of hay. Vasya looked at the horse and noticed that this is a very old and sad Knight. She had sad eyes and forehead sad white spot.
- I lived on the farm - he said. But they bought the farm tractor and realized that I no longer needed them. Then I went into the city. I started working in the bakery, john lobb lugging shopping delicious muffins. But the director of bakery bought a truck and realized that there I am no longer needed. Then I came to the forest and its built this house. Probably will not live much longer. Why live if no one I need?
Vasya astride a horse and horse carefully descended the stairs. Vortices immediately fell upon them. Envy, bombarded them with icy snow. Left, right, front - anywhere there pillars of whirling snow that hit them in the face and eyes. They did not want to let them out of the woods.
- No Horse, No! Not true! - Shouted Vasya - You're needed! Me me much needed. Without you I would have died in the woods. You can not be my mother, because I already have my beloved mother. But you'll always be my best friend.
- Yes, - replied Wizard - everything was very simple. It is amazing that alone I had not thought. Along with the main Wizard, turned into mice all objects in his home. And all of these mice fell on my cat. Mouse - kettle began to spray it with warm water. Mouse - vacuum cleaner began to clean its fur. Mouse - iron smooth tail. Mouse - saltshaker began to salts. A Michelin - toothbrush began to wash his teeth. In the end they so distressed that an honest cat word not turn anything in mice. Unless they ask.
- You - the mother replied.
- Well, - said the mother. - Just do not know if he will be fine here. Sure hay and oats will find somewhere, but would like you to go up the elevator? Pesch is hardly likely to climb to the fifth floor.
About these ads
You are commenting using your Twitter account. (Log Out / Change)
For Andersen (3) Africa (1) Bulgarian (1) We all know - we all know (2) Wolf (1) Children (13) Dwarf (1) Dragon (1) Rain (2) Lake (2) Animals (4) Finishing (2) Hello! (6) Grains (1) unearthed from the archives (2) Indian (2) China (1) Legends (2) Mom (2) Bear (2) Seaside (1) Music (2) Sky (4) wish to read (2 ) Story (17) Prince (2) Princess (2) Spring (2) Fairy (3) Um (4) Flowers (5) Cricket (1) Latest Posts butterfly will not apologize - one part will not apologize - part 2 Bullfinch mushroom Princess and unicorn Last comments tininikalas on Little Ida's Flowers Annie on wild swans marica on Mashenka and bear Ana Maria on bad word Adelina on Prince of rain Relations john lobb Boris Aprilov Krokotak Save My Child, donated ... Les contes en ligne SOS Children's Villages more stories like 59,967 hits
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment