Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Oh, no problem to mention


Reputation: 105 Good
Hello kolegi.Ponezhe I trust you as capacities in many areas, I decided to look for when choosing your opinion or experience of using the apparatus kravno.Iska me is one that is placed on the wrist, diamonds but I was not very tochni.Pri the probing me around the internet brand "OMRON" excel as favorit.Molya advice. Back to top
Omron is the best in its class, but my recommendation is to run from electronic diamonds devices, say it from experience (I have changed a lot) and recommendations from doctors. These wrist they are the most unacceptable option. Take your mechanical and there were some with water or mercury (not sure). Back to top
Their mechanic will not find. Looking at the big pharmacies or health stores. Here are models diamonds of Omron: http://shopping.bg/p...el/omron/page/2 And here's a little Swiss and American: http://medeos.com/?81&02&96149 Back to top
Hi, leader in the apparatus for measuring blood pressure are "Mikrolayf." Mechanical models with cuff for biceps are a pressure gauge and headphones, rigidly diamonds attached to the belt, at an affordable price. The electronic version Microlife BP A100, with 4 batteries 1.5 volts - up to 200 measurements without replacing batteries! Has a memory for 2 persons, Automatic inflation report has PAD function - reporting arrhythmia. Better their model with PAD and MAM function - respectively accounting arrhythmia and reporting the most accurate value of blood pressure. Apapatat 3 automatically performs diamonds measurements at intervals of 15 seconds. and provides a mean value. All models here have a cuff for biceps. Wrist apparatus they are also perfect, but there are specific requirements for carrying out the measurement. Another important is the age and in case you anoint thee to use them! Let's just hope not sound like an advertisement, but "Mikrolayf" have 1. http: //www.microlife...matic/? pro_id = 2
Mikrolaѝf, this is the company I switched over 5 sets, finally I got from them, that measured three times in succession makes them very precise, but it must be borne in mind that measuring the blood is a science: You sit for 5 minutes without to move without being smoked 15 minutes without being eaten soon, and should diamonds be quiet, to give correct results, the price was below 300 leva, vzimaѝ and his life gledaѝ Back to top
Mikrolayf BP A100PLUS this is your device if you give about 170 lev Aparatcheto professionally and in many clinics use it. You can set it in mode 3 measurements for greater accuracy. There are special diamonds technology that measured correctly even in arrhythmia, which is a major problem diamonds in the electronic apparatus. There is a 5 year warranty and adapter for 220 volts. I have pharmacy and I can say that this is the best camera diamonds I've had so far. Read detailed instructions and keep to have no trouble, though this we tried it in a sweater and shirt and measure it again properly. Back to top
Thank you all for directions! It remains to choose which one to take: Mikrolayf BP 3AX1 or Mikrolayf BP A100PLUS both have PAD and MAM features, diamonds the first is the wrist and I'd like it is, because it is more easily usable and I carry it with me, but if I do not inaccurate to compromise and take second.
And I apologize, liomojo, but the first question is mildly inappropriate and second ever forget variants "You are overweight and adjusting this problem will be fine and blood." If you want to give advice to people (which is commendable, of course), do so Message and if he wishes, diamonds he will tell you what you require. On weight and height - I (and not only me, but a lot of people around me) hypertension of 17 years when I was 62 kg of growth 195. They wanted me to postpone by army, research, and so millions of bullshit I've gone for more than 20 years. Now my weight percent, but 2.5 - 3 Year no longer drink any pills for blood and with hard work and perseverance I asked him to come into a normal range. Stop with the explanations because they are not needed anymore. Forget (not you, but in principle) the easiest diagnosis - you are overweight and there are your problems. I have friends men and women in the 45-60 kg range in which high pressure is much more serious diamonds problem than my other friends who are 120 kg. Good day to all! Back to top
Oh, no problem to mention "measures" his .Otdavna not worried as long as it is about the choice of aparata.Inache advice like, 10 pounds downloaded = 10 units less than the blood that I know of ... 180 cm .-125kg.-41d.
You did not understand the data I needed for my advice for choosing the apparatus, namely, that young man to 50 years, which is shown apparatus for wrist, but this size hand is obviously quite large and carpal apparatus there danyat and can not cover the hand well, and thus their accuracy is lost. So definitely, my personal opinion of course, you'd better take this for biceps

No comments:

Post a Comment