Thursday, April 30, 2015

Çığrış I Folk Watermelon Kestim Eater No 1 Comment Erkin Koray None None 0 comments Vega No 0 Comme


The message could not be sent. Try again.
Last'm sitting at home, I feel bored, I got my small armored personnel carrier indivi went out into the street. I saw some people yelling. Napıyorsunuz man said, these were around at a time like işgill began to stampede. They set down the exact match suburbs, they call me. Ulan escape LAN olmu, FaRuK you see. Category: indivi Funny Add site
gkh Link December 18, 2009 - 13:41 izmirden'd pour sea :) [rat]
mecheng May 13, 2009 - 02:51 puahhah: D abi vehicle in front of the CD hanging, I'm not the guy in gear at or rosaries: D shouting man in the laaayn Demio my escape lever achieved uymus driver minibus old: D puahhah no recline have new armored car guy Cem Yilmaz Is abicim man "Law can not escape from" diyip will extend my hands: D what is pure demands of this "man" I mean: D [rat]
cabriolet1981 May 10, 2009 - 16:00 in the military "şörland" we call windows in the Shortland small, indivi out of more does not appear, also occasionally stood around to see, subject to understand the work, no people inside if the vehicle has created bi impression of an organism in its own right me. I laughed more .. abimiz annoyed with the media relations officer, but at least it was at such a scene signature, it is also nice .. :) [rat]
Çığrış I Folk Watermelon Kestim Eater No 1 Comment Erkin Koray None None 0 comments Vega No 0 Comments Haluk Bilginer Say No No 0 Comments Param No I do not Pula 19 Reviews Ajda Jackson No 0 Comments Muslum Gurses us knowing No 5 Comments Muslum Gurses us knowing N 0 comments Zara Regret no 0 Comments 1 Comment Muslum Gurses mind Izel Location No 1 Comment 0 Comments indivi Deniz Seki Mustafa Sandal No Justification No Crying No longer 0 Comments 0 Comments Sea Arthur Director None But My Love 0 Comments


No comments:

Post a Comment