Thursday, November 6, 2014

You have now come to Sweden if not the world


You have now come to Sweden if not the world's laziest blogger! I'm really bad at putting me in front of the computer so most of my after all, quite a number of posts via my old cell phone. Hence the photo quality as well as rod and sentence construction errors. More about me at the bottom of the menu. Please comment, I get excited or make it easy for you and tick only in the small reactions in each post. Welcome to me! Mia
Brolle Brolle was here the bus books Dexter coffee candy home decor dog fowl chicks Happiness is Mia engines Peo PV prescription trip Things I like ... Sandra holiday shopping scooter Stop smoking Smulan Småland online retailers eggs egg 2012 Ridge Wishlist
2014 (48) October (1) September (3) August (8) July (7) March (4) February (9) Dorothy Perkins ~ Near Nirvana Good advice from a tree ... A little spring curiosities ! You take what you haver ...... Taking place on the couch full of food and love back in the game! Once in the game! It does not depend at all on the hair! Selfies girard perregaux January (16) 2013 (231) December (14) November (15) October (30) September (30) August (14) July (10) June (9) May (25 ) April (13) March (15) February (32) January (24) 2012 (484) December girard perregaux (22) November (28) October (33) September (26) August (13 ) July (40) June (35) May (48) April (57) March (80) February (66) January (36) 2011 (291) December (39) November (34 ) October (29) September (17) August (15) July (31) June (20) May (35) April (24) March (22) February (13) January (12 ) 2010 (96) December (7) November (27) October girard perregaux (25) September (15) August (21) July (1)
19 hours ago
Poultry Flock
Henhouse - Hello friends! It was a while ago now! I've got a little cramp blog, not blog drought because there is lots to show you :) It will be when it gets! I have ...
2 years ago
Dog Training DVDs, Books, Dog Supplies. Articles & Video Tutorials. | Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan
Has moved around a lot, growing up in Hultsfred girard perregaux then became Stockholm, Karlstad, Stockholm, Falkenberg and then I ended up here in Jämtland. I'm no big shot in interiors or fashion, but like to have a home that is cozy and expresses those who live in it, and that shopping for clothes is great fun but can be a curse when you pull a few sizes bigger. The hair is chronically messy some call it naturally curly, girard perregaux but yes, I do not know ... and make up, yes it becomes more o more (not self-evident that there is also prettier) the older you get, love primer !! I just spontaneous depicts my life, people, animals and nature around me! Cooking, tinkering, puttering girard perregaux and grub!
Taking a trip down memory lane ...


No comments:

Post a Comment