Friday, November 7, 2014

Bettie. fatshionista, feminist, information films to watch and the library, arkivvetare, literary s


I've gone a little crazy last few weeks and have ordered twice from asos and once from Dorothy Perkins. today got the package from Perkins. super fast it went! I ordered a dress. and a belt. listen to this: the whole order cost me 162kr! and no shipping! it is not entirely sensory ?! I was a little unsure about the sizes, I usually have 22-24 in the US and have tried to bring out the UK size I should have in comparison but all size charts show different things, it feels like. I have an Evans dress in 24 so I tested dorothy perkins films to watch largest size 22 and it fits like a glove! possibly I could go down another size. but since it is a little loose in the form it works fine anyway. belt was a size large and it fits just fine. it is stretchy so it fit enough to even larger waists than mine, me sitting there comfortably and almost a bit loose. who said it was the first time I ordered films to watch from Dorothy Perkins and I must say I am pleasantly surprised by the quality. velvet of the dress is nice and thick and the color is absolutely divine! belt was even prettier than the picture, looks "expensive" out as well. I thought it would be a great piece of lace bow on a wide rubber band, but it's a nicely stitched and fairly stiff silk bow over dressed with lace. both the dress and the belt feels well made, especially the upper part of the dress, which is really neat! Now I'm waiting asosbeställningarna one of which should show up in a week. oooh! exciting ..
Bettie. January 12, 2011 12:08
yes the dress is absolutely gorgeous! Type beige brown pink, the color is apparently mink. there was simply no cost for international shipping when I got to the checkout. possibly there may be a new customer deal. Reply Delete
Bettie. fatshionista, feminist, information films to watch and the library, arkivvetare, literary scholars, genusvetare, cat lover, soon married and crazy shoes. You can reach me at hi_honeypie at hotmail.com View my complete profile
2012 (16) April (6) March (2) February (5) January (3) 2011 (209) December (6) November (11) October films to watch (4) September (6) August (8) July (13) June (15) May (19) April (22) March (35) February (29) January (41) afternoon tea party-OOTD OOTD SATC OOTD OOTD that love herself a little films to watch too much out there on Galej OOTD blackswan sour and dejected musings OOTD H & M OOTD little nostalgia and barrel acceptance ballerinasug worst in the world Asos Curve Review We Are Devo asos preview first åldersnojan! OOTD walking heels a nice dress dorothy perkins review OOTD dreary comments what would Beth Ditto do? OOTD fake fattie laughable fatso OOTD keep your home and your legs together OOTD TV fatties fatso shopping idiocy OOTD annual review 2010 nyårsootd 2010 (135) December (51) November (41) October (27) September (7) August ( 2) June (1) May (1) April (1) March (1) February (3) 2009 (14) May (5) March (2) February (7)
fatshion (197) OOTD (134) last shopped (36) Footwear (29) barrels of acceptance (28) sewing (23) Advent (21) need (16) self-image (13) Dress (12) Policy (12) food (6 ) portfolio hunt (4) body mod (2) Books (2) Sale (1)
Zettermark by Z


No comments:

Post a Comment