Sunday, December 28, 2014

The Rivelli then deals with the



Tags: anti-erotic, antonio Albanian, whatever the concept, cettolaqualunque, deifaillance, size, moustached woman, boyfriend of the moment, blood flow, photography, full, interview Naike, spicy interview, Naike, Naike Rivelli, Naike sexy, naturist, average, nobel, nudist, love, provocative, Riccione, Rimini, Romagna, naked, rockabye baby hairy man
It 's also his turn, because maybe it was too who had no photos, pages and paparazzi rockabye baby in the ribs: Even Naike Rivelli wanted to give (obviously all free advertising that you do and then their gift would not say) her pearls on s xed in an interview spicy for a famous newspaper.
The daughter of Ornella Muti, Naike, who at 40 years old, (trying to be) scandalous, provocative (just a 6 on trust) and provocative on social (here maybe 2), is generous and just on the internet, where it appears topless (because now is fashion ... like, or you're naked / a on the internet or you are out), states (carry the exact quote of the interview): "I want to make an introduction: I'm a nudist naturist but not a zoxxxla (sorry but I censored, it's stronger than me!). I also place on the network (also! If you are confused!) picture of me dressed (In the words of the Prince De Curtis: Eh! shame!), me in situations ordinary (Always rockabye baby Prince: For Dinci and then for Bacchus!), with my friends rockabye baby and family (Here you overdo it bad! "announcement avarice"!), but if then people rockabye baby lingers on my cuio I can not do nothing! (oh maybe avoid deploying mainly photos of that and maybe think about making business cards?). Only my WHo @ ppe then eventually make the news (Without question, get the answer and see if anything ... over it). We are born naked (I smell Nobel ... get ready!). And I do not see why I can not photograph me as a mom has made me (Mom made you baby ... now I would say that you're in a bit grown-up. A photo of a girl tenderness ago, have photos of their seats around the net and then complain it seems to me in a bit questionable eh?). And if people click and watch it will mean that I 'put right. "(Here rockabye baby I realized that the Nobel was lost forever! A little" Vecchia Romagna ")
Naike also wrote a song entitled "failings" of those who make 'dud' under the sheets and declares (Eye to the pearl of wisdom) (Below I report rockabye baby the answer INTEGRAL): "It can happen. We are human. It is not the defaillance just a fact men. Women also do not fire. " In the sense "that fail to eXcItarsi. That does not bagn @ no" rockabye baby ... OMISSION FOR dignitatis MEA ... "This is also a big problem if you were to perpetuate." Then continues hounded by journalist asking if it was a "victim" of defaillance personal or "suffered". Naike responds: "I rockabye baby would say average. I find that especially large ip nI have serious difficulties. With those small - medium rockabye baby I found myself better ..."
The Rivelli then deals with the '@ v @ gln': "I have a 'v @ @ gln skinheads'. In the sense that it is completely shaved. Naked and raw. But if my man of the moment I want with his hair well. ..I let the hair. What I have now I want all smooth. " But with the hair male has another report: "In the private parts I have no preference. rockabye baby But I have an obsession: the man who shaves his pectorals. That can not stand it. I hate regrowth. And when the Peletto 'budding' starts to sting is a horrible feeling. Anti-erotic ".
[A rally] Dear friends voters, and electrical sdraiabilmente girlfriends, I was asked, if I am elected, what I do to the poor and needy: 'Blessed minXXIa na! It is time to stop: 'What is the needy is a craze! Then I also have need of votes, emotionally I need more oxygen: here we are at war, and I am no prisoners. You give me votes, I find you a job and you system. You did not vote, 'No you cxlu to you and the whole' to famigghia! Applause! I love the clash, and soprattutamente not love peace, in the person of De Santis, our John De Santis of the Civic. De Santis: I will not spit you smell, I do not pxxio that wash you, I do not cxxo you powdered her! De Santis, thou hast established that the problems of the South are the work, economic development, the exploitation of natural resources ... But chiĆ¹ nature rockabye baby of u pilu, what? Here we do not need to work, that if one knows sign two checks, do not die of hunger. Here you do not need school facilities or hospitals efficient. Here serves' rockabye baby u pilu. "[Cetto Whatever - Antonio Albanian]
Submit your blog on Newsvine
Fan Page Free Community rockabye baby
Become a fan and you will find: - The Blog post and presented

No comments:

Post a Comment