Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Choose something with which I do not identify minimally and therefore I was quite apprehensive beca


At first I felt withdrawn, did not know what was suggested to write. One of my colleagues began by designing a doll that represented a "sales advisor", and then identified the first feature. I managed to relax and also participated in the drafting of the poster.
The next step is to explain to the other (potential) candidates what we had written. At this moment I thought "I'll leave it to my colleagues to explain." Indeed this would be the easiest and most comfortable decision for me. But I could not stay in my "comfort zone" and then one of my teammates start talking, took palvra and spoke in front of everyone as well, explaining what we had written in our poster.
Choose something with which I do not identify minimally and therefore I was quite apprehensive because how would be able to explain to others why we chose what we chose. group halloween costumes Yet I managed to do it.
Finally, we asked if we knew what the trends this winter who knew put his hand in the air. At this time there was no fear or shame stop me from particpar or speak and there opinei I "check shirt" (checked shirt). group halloween costumes After all I had studied the lesson at home :).
Whatever the outcome of the interview (which I hope it is positive, will be positive) was a great experience because it allowed me to win those little voices that sometimes "settle" for us: the little voice of fear, shame and insecurity.
Research


No comments:

Post a Comment